Weight Management Test
The average adult gains ¾ of a kilo of fat each year. As we age, being overweight burdens our internal organs, thereby contributing to a wide variety of chronic health conditions.
This at-home blood and saliva test provides insights by measuring key biomarkers associated with weight management, including testosterone, cortisol, Vitamin-D, insulin, and more. With this test, I can better help you reach and maintain your weight goals via a quantitative understanding of your weight-related biomarkers and specific nutritional recommendations that target these biomarkers.
Take this test if you…
- Are overweight or having difficulty losing weight
- Have a stressful lifestyle and/or regularly feel your stress levels are too high
- Want to understand how your hormones are related to your weight
- Experience poor quality of sleep
- Feel sluggish throughout the day, particularly after meals
- Have frequent sugar cravings, particularly after meals and late at night