Before coming to see me, most of my clients reach a similar conclusion: “I’m sure I have the potential to feel better than I do.”
Each person has his or her own challenges. It could be fatigue, brain fog, digestion, immune system challenges (frequent colds), sexual health, or many other issues, but everyone knows, intuitively, that their health could be better. Likewise, we all have the underlying sense that life could be so much more enjoyable, fulfilling, and rewarding if only our energy levels were higher, and our health challenges were more manageable. If you are among the millions of people who long for youthful vigor, a slender body, or the razor-sharp memory that’s within you, then you are precisely the type of person whom I treat.
Let me be crystal clear. I’m not here to treat diseases. I’m here to treat you, holistically, in mind, body, and spirit. I’m here as your guide and companion on a journey towards profoundly improved health. I must stress, however, that achieving such profound improvements requires the attention, focus, and dedication of us both. In other words, my programs are not passive, “fix-me” interventions – they are active, co-participatory journeys. Improving your health, however, isn’t passive. It requires the attention, focus, and dedication of us both. It’s not necessarily a quick and easy journey, but you might be surprised how fast noticeable results come. Once we address underlying emotional and physical obstructions, a process I call “removing the rust,” we set the stage for exciting changes.
Removing the Rust
Your body is incredibly intelligent and responsive. Upon removing the rust and starting to fuel yourself with the right foods, supplements, and mindset, plus access to educational insights, your body will detoxify and self-regulate. You’ll find yourself thriving in ways you didn’t know were possible.
Below is a list of just some of the conditions that I treat. However, as discussed above, you might not be suffering from any particularly strong symptoms. You might just sense that you could be feeling stronger and more vibrant than you actually do. If this resonates with you, then we should talk. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Conditions you can overcome
- Decreased vitality, energy dips, fatigue
- Stress and/or difficulty adapting to stress
- Skin problems
- Mood swings, depression, anxiety, memory lapses, concentration issues, ADD/ADHD
- Sleep disorders, unrestful sleep
- Sugar cravings, carb cravings
- Sluggish morning energy
- Digestive issues, including SIBO, leaky gut, IBS and related issues
- Female health issues, including for teens and pre/post-menopausal women, also PMS, fertility, and libido issues
- Male health issues, including prostate, libido, and erectile dysfunction
- Immune system, frequent colds, coronavirus prevention/adaptation
- Neurodegenerative issues, including Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Premature aging (Prevention)
- Cardiovascular Support
- Athletic support
- Joint, Bones, Ligament and Tendon Health (Musculoskeletal support)
- Anti-aging (slowing down your metabolic clock)
- Detoxification, including heavy metals detox
If you are interested in meeting me for your first consultation, please contact me.