Our best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.*
The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes Complete supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.* As such, Vital-Zymes Complete is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion.* It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.*
Attributes of Vital-Zymes Complete:
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota*
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues*
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)*
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support*
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules per meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product. Do not use it if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.