Testosterone is the predominant “male” hormone, but both men and women require testosterone at certain levels.
For men, testosterone levels are largely predictive of libido, fertility, and general sexual health. And after 40, men begin losing about 1.5% of testosterone production each year. In women, testosterone is made in the ovaries and adrenal glands. Too-low levels can affect both organs and also contribute to accelerated aging. This at-home blood test measures testosterone and SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin), which enables me to optimize your levels, based on your age and sex, via targeted nutritional support.
Take this test if you…
- Are over 40 years of age (male or female)
- Are gaining weight around the belly or notice other unfavorable changes in body composition
- Are experiencing a noticeable decline in your libido
- Are a male and experiencing erectile dysfunction
- Are a female taking hormone replacement or using hormones for birth control
- Are experiencing chronic fatigue or mood swings
- Are a woman of childbearing age and have fertility issues
- Are experiencing abnormal hair growth or loss