Neurotransmitter Profile (Exclusive lab tests)
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers used by the nervous system to relay information from one nerve to another. Like all biochemical compounds, neurotransmitters can become depleted or otherwise imbalanced, resulting in impaired cognition, depression, chronic fatigue, and more.
The Neurotransmitter Profile is a one-of-a-kind test that provides invaluable information regarding 14 key neurotransmitters and metabolites. This data enables me to construct a targeted protocol to rebalance your neurotransmitters, which can dramatically improve your quality of life.
Take this test, if you:
- Suffer from depression and/or anxiety
- Lack of a feeling of inner serenity and calmness
- Find it difficult to concentrate and focus on your daily tasks
- Your memory declining
- Suffer from mood swings
- Snap easily at others or otherwise lose your temper
- Suffer from impaired digestion
- Endure poor skin quality
- Feel that you are aging at a quicker-than-expected rate
- Have a family history of dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other cognitive issues
Contact us to learn more.