The Functional Proteomics panel assesses the state of one’s proteome, which refers to the set of proteins that comprise the cells and tissues. Subtle changes in these proteins foreshadow structural physiological changes leading to an array of chronic conditions.
This panel enables the practitioner to understand the trajectory of the proteome and intervene, when necessary, with proactive, preventative strategies.
Take this test if you…
- Have risk symptoms for any chronic disease
- Have a family history of any chronic disease
- Previously (or currently) ate an unhealthy diet
- Previously (or currently) were a regular smoker
- Previously (or currently) had little or no regular exercise