Vitamin D Test (Exclusive lab tests)
Are you among the more than 40% of adults who have sub-optimal vitamin-D levels? Are you aware of the numerous chronic health issues associated with low vitamin-D, including heart disease, diabetes, metabolic disease, and more?
Vitamin-D also plays a strong role in immune health, partially because of its role in calcium absorption. This at-home blood test will provide health insights by measuring your level of vitamin D. Most people require some degree of vitamin-D supplementation and this test enables me to accurately assess your optimal dosage.
Take this test if you…
- Do not get daily sun exposure or live in a northern latitude
- Follow a vegan or vegetarian diet
- Have darker-pigmented skin
- Have issues with small intestine absorption or kidney function
- Are an athlete or engage in regular physical activity
- Are overweight or obese
- Are elderly