Sleep Balance Test Kit (Exclusive lab tests)
Melatonin and cortisol are two hormones that play a hugely significant role in your quality of sleep. By understanding these biomarkers and how they fluctuate throughout the day, we can gain critical insights regarding your sleep.
This at-home dry urine test tracks hormone fluctuations my taking measurements at specific times during the day that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. There is a wide variety of nutrition products and dietary recommendations that can dramatically improve your quality of sleep, but before prescribing them, this test extremely relevant.
Take this test if you…
- Are having trouble falling asleep
- Wake up frequently during the night
- Wake up too early and are unable to fall back asleep
- Feel lethargic during the day and unrested
- Feel tired but also feel “wired”
- Experience mid-day energy dips, particularly after meals