Phosphatidylserine 150 mg
- promotes normal healthy cognitive and mental functions*
- supports attention, memory, learning and mental flexibility*
- may support exercise tolerance and reduce exercise-induced physiological stress*
- supports positive mood and normal emotional response to stress*
- ensures cell membrane fluidity and structure*
- may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly**
Phosphatidylserine is one of the most well-researched ingredients for cognitive support, as it currently is the only cognitive bioactive ingredient granted a qualified health claim by the FDA. It may also promote other functions such as a healthy stress response, helping to maintain a positive mood, promoting normal skin health and supporting healthy athletic endurance.*
**Very limited and preliminary scientific research suggests that phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of cognitive dysfunction in the elderly. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim.
Suggested use: 1 to 2 softgels, 2 times a day, ideally with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Amount per serving: 60 softgel capsules