Heavy Metals & Essential Elements Test
Heavy metal exposure goes unnoticed but is an unfortunate reality of modern life. Steadily, over the course of years or decades, toxic metals accumulate within the body, thereby contributing to an array of adverse symptoms, including chronic fatigue, digestive distress, infertility, mental fogginess, and more.
This at-home blood test provides key insights regarding mercury, lead, cadmium, and more. By assessing your toxic load, with respect to heavy metals, I can make diet and nutrition recommendations that reflect your unique needs.
Take this test if you…
- Are a smoker or used to smoke regularly
- Are planning to conceive within the next 18 months
- Live in a community with known air contamination issues, which includes many modern urban cities
- Live in a home built prior to 1978
- Drink water from old pipes
- Work a job that exposures you to heavy metals