Human fertility is a complex process, affected by a wide array of factors. Age, environmental toxins, nutrition, genetics, and more can all impact a woman’s ability to become pregnant.
This at-home blood and saliva test measures a variety of key biomarkers relative to fertility, including estradiol, progesterone, FSH, cortisol, and DHEA. The Fertility Test provides me with important insights regarding a woman’s hormones, thyroid function, and stress responses, with which I construct a person-specific health and nutrition plan.
Take this test if you…
- Plan to get pregnant someday
- Are trying to conceive
- Have irregular or no periods
- Experience persistent stress
- Want to understand your hormones
- Have family thyroid issues