Our Store offers a wide variety of top-tier, superior nutrition products, including our industry-exclusive synergistic product bundles.
I developed these Signature Bundles over 16 years of clinical experience, during which I gained a deep understanding of how certain herbal, botanical, and nutritional molecules potentialize each other, collectively bringing about profound results.
Thanks to strategic alliances I’ve forged with the world’s leading nutraceutical manufacturers in the United States and elsewhere, I’m able to offer you elite, practitioner-grade supplements, which are only available via licensed and certified nutrition practitioners.
Together with my research team, I select the best-of-the-best within the category of practitioner-grade products. Below, I will explain the differences between practitioner-grade and standard-grade products, but in brief, our practitioner-grade products boast the highest purity, potency, and bioavailability of nutrients. They are hypoallergenic and are manufactured in facilities adhering to the industry’s highest quality standards.
We offer over 200 products, and 3 Karim Chubin Signature Bundles. Each bundle has a specific theme, such Foundational Wellness, Peak Immune System, and Brain Vibrance. These bundles include, among other products, Siberian adaptogens, which are powerful plants with strong anti-inflammatory properties. Adaptogens have the ability to regulate stress, thereby promoting homeostasis, all while exhibiting strong anti-aging effects.
Welcome to our store and welcome to the new-and-improved you!
- GMP certified – exemplary records of compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), as defined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- FDA approval – manufactured in FDA-approved, FDA-inspected facilities
- Absorption – ingredient sourcing and product formulation designed to deliver the highest nutrient absorption levels
- Allergens – rigorous testing and careful formulation to develop products appropriate for those with allergies and related sensitivities
- Sourcing – ingredients sourced from the world’s most pristine environments and tested to exclude over 760 potential contaminants and allergens
- Testing – state-of-the-art, multi-stage testing for purity, potency, authenticity, stability, microbiology, and the absence of heavy metals and many other toxins (herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, dioxins, aflatoxins, allergens, histamines, and more).
- Sustainability – ingredient sourcing to protect endangered botanical resources, plus game-changing manufacturing technologies to reduce our carbon footprint
- Every-batch-testing – whereas skip-batch testing is common among lower quality supplements, for our products, every batch is tested